Fashion store: The 5 top-rated Shopify apps in 2020
So far, 2019 has been a very busy year for ecommerce merchants, especially for e-commerce fashion store owners. As a fashion store merchant, you need to make sure that you are giving your site visitors the best user experience possible when shopping for clothes. And Shopify is the best solution for your e-commerce fashion website. All you need to do is having a great Shopify plan and an awesome app, and you’re set!
However, there are a lot of Shopify apps in the market. Each theme has its pros and cons, and some apps are more privileged than others. In this article, we will mention these better apps that are suitable for a great e-commerce fashion website. If you want to run a perfect clothing store, then this is the article for you. Let’s jump right into it!
1. Spify Lookbook by Spify.io – a great choice for every fashion store
This app is born for bettering your e-commerce clothing store. Its function is so unique, yet straightforward for users as well as store owners to fully optimize. Thanks to Lookbook, you will able to bring your customers a product collection just with an image. In addition, Lookbook is an effective and interesting tool to give each item in the collection a separate tag to put their description. What’s more, this app is free for any kind of user. A free app for tons of features, this is such a treat.
With this Shopify app, you can find easily the product you want to attach by its SKU code. The search engine will help you find the attached product just by some keywords. This will helps you save time effectively. Also, the configuration is divided into 2 main parts. General configurations will be applied to both lookbook and slider items. The other is used for only slider. That way, your ecommerce fashion store will be much easier for customers to find the exact product. Conversions, as well as sales will rise as follow.
- Lookbook easily works with pinned attachment
- Help customers save time to buy all products
- Smooth lookbook slider
- Friendly operation configuration panel for the administrator
- As a result, it can bring to customers a product collection just with an image.
Check the app here: Spify Lookbook
2. Socialphotos ‑ Social Proof by Socialphotos
This Socialphotos app helps you showcase beautiful galleries of you and your customer’s photos, increasing product confidence and enhancing your brand. Moreover, you can group customer photos into customizable product galleries and display them across your site. This is such a great choice when it comes to building your fashion store.
Social proof is huge in the online retail business, and this app allows people who bought your clothes to share them on social media channels such as Instagram and Facebook. You can highlight the best photos that customers are sending in with them wearing the clothes you’ve sold to drive more sales.
- Content pre-moderation
- Community page
- Shoppable customer photos
- Remove Social Photos branding
- Product galleries
3. Smile: Rewards & Loyalty for fashion store by Smile.io
Your customers become more valuable the more they shop and engage with your fashion brand. And so, a loyalty program gives you an easy way to encourage behaviors that motivate customer engagement and boosts retention. Smile offers three easy-to-build program types. This is for creating a beautifully branded rewards experience that drives repeat purchases and sustainable growth. Moreover, with points, VIP, and referrals, you give customers a way to join, engage with, and share your brand community. This will help your fashion store become much better.
- Advanced design customization
- VIP programs
- App integrates with Shopify POS, MailChimp, Klaviyo, ReCharge, HubSpot, Okendo
- Also has customizable email notifications and referral messaging
- Points expiry
- Customer segmentation
4. Oberlo by Shopify
Oberlo is one of the most popular apps for fashion store on Shopify. You can import any product from AliExpress (including image and description), set the price (which is usually higher than the price on AliExpress) and offer to your store visitors. Once the customer order imported product, you just confirm the order inside the app and that’s it. You don’t need to worry about logistics. Basically, you can start a fashion store without having an actual inventory. In other words, people often call it as a dropshipping business model.
- Forever Free pricing plan
- Detailed product statistics
- North American and European suppliers
- Free Chrome extension
- 24/7 customer support
- Product page customization
5. Shop the Look by Write Read Software
Shop the Look is a perfect app for any fashion store which has complimentary items customers can buy together. For each product (and product page) you can set the main product and additional products. When browsing your store customers can buy the main product, together with the additional ones. The additional products are either on the product page below the main product or using a pop-up window. Shop the Look is a brand new app, so it has only a few reviews. But if you are in a fashion business we really recommend giving it a try.
- Has great upselling and cross-selling tools in the app
- Fully responsive, so it’s designed for mobile phones
- Fantastic live chat support and one-on-one onboarding
- Use support to request free customization for anything in your store using the app
- Analytics and ROI reports available through the app
- Also add collections to the popup
Yes, the title says 5 Shopify apps, but here is out bonus: Spify Shop by brands. If your store has multi brands, this app is for you. It can easily sort your products by brand. Hence, customers can easily find their needed products. Moreover, someone has bias with certain brands. As a result, Shop by brand will bring them more convenience
- Brand Listing Page: Shop By Brand app allows you to create a page containing all brands. Simply type in the brand name in this page, and your customers will see all the products within this brand
- Brand widget show the most popular brand on any site page
- SEO – friendly: Thanks to SEP – friendly URL, meta title and meta keywords, this Shopify apps is highly SEO friendly
Here are the 5 top-rated Shopify apps for every fashion store ever. We hope that after reading this article, you will have your own choice when it comes to building your e-commerce clothing store. So now, we – Spify offers a perfect choice for building a fashion website: Spify Lookbook. This app comes with tons of features and usages, with no cost. Check Spify Lookbook now! Also, if you want to check out our showcase, you can visit our portfolio here: ArrowHiTech portfolio.